The People's Poncho - Rowanberry RedThe People's Poncho
We are so excited to be getting this great new product in soon, and expect it to arrive around early April. So you get yours as quickly as possible once it arrives, you are welcome to pre-order it now. If you have any questions about this feel free to drop me an email.
- Without fail one of the biggest reasons people mention when talking about why they don't bike as much as they'd like to, is the weather! In particular, the wet weather, and the unpredictability of it! I've been searching long and hard, and am happy to have found what I believe is one of the best products on the market for urban cycling.
The Peoples Poncho is packed full of great features for cyclists, but it is also awesome off the bike!
- Material elements: The Peoples Poncho are very proud of their waterproof TPU material, they know it's what makes them special. The 3 Layered membrane consists of:
- Japanese polyester (highest-grade durable polyester)
- TPU coating ~ 12,000 millimeters (highly waterproof)
- Tricot Knit (to ensure breathability)
- Washable by hand
- Dimensions: B 130 x 97 cm L (without hood)
- Size: One Size
- Weight: 460 g
- Water resistant zippered front pouch to store valuables & keys. If in severe rain it is recommended you double bag your phone or electrical items
- Adjustable peaked hood that can be tweaked for desired fit
- Elastic toggles at neck and back of head to adjust to your head size
- 3 Poppers at either side to make sleeves when required
- High-vis piping all around edges of the poncho and two reflective panels to ensure visibility at night or in poor weather conditions
- Extra stretch forehead panel to follow head’s movements
- Bag with carry strap for maximum ease of use and transport
- Total weight is 460 grams which is lightweight and dinky enough to be carried anywhere
Specific benefits for cyclist:
- Reflective strips at the front, back and piping all around poncho for extra visibility
- Waistband to prevent from flapping up in wind and ensure stability on bike
- Straps fitted on the inside to hook onto handlebars so legs are protected from rain