The People's Poncho KidsThe People's Poncho
- Without fail one of the biggest reasons people mention when talking about why they don't bike as much as they'd like to, is the weather! In particular, the wet weather, and the unpredictability of it! I've been searching long and hard, and am happy to have found what I believe is one of the best products on the market for urban cycling.
The Kids version of The Peoples Poncho has many of the same great features as the grown up version, sized down for the smaller members of the family! It's perfect for walking or biking to school or kindy, and is the ideal item to keep the littlest members of the family dry when riding in a seat on mum or dad's bike!
- Material elements: The Peoples Poncho are very proud of their waterproof TPU material, they know it's what makes them special. The 3 Layered membrane consists of:
- Japanese polyester (highest-grade durable polyester)
- TPU coating ~ 12,000 millimeters (highly waterproof)
- Tricot Knit (to ensure breathability)
- Washable by hand
- Folds into itself through the front pocket, when worn front pocket can be used for goodies & snacks but won’t be suitable for any electrical items
- Adjustable peaked hood - tweak for desired fit
- Elastic toggles at neck and back of head - adjust to head size
- 3 press studs at either side to make sleeves if desired
- Extra stretch forehead panel to follow head movements with firm hood brim
- Reflective strips on front & back as well as piping on edges and logo on back to increase visibility in the dark or poor weather conditions
- Weight. Small 240grams, Medium 280grams.
The Kids version of The People's Poncho comes in 2 sizes. We recommend choosing a size based on height rather than age to get the best fit.
- Small (90-110cm). Approx 3-6 years
- Medium (110-130cm) Approx 6-10 years